File a Limosa declaration

Do you come to Belgium to pursue temporarily or partially a self-employed activity in a high-risk sector without residing permanently or being settled in Belgium?

Therefore, you have to report it on


What high-risk sectors are involved?

It concerns self-employed activities in the following high-risk sectors:

Some categories of posted self-employed workers are exempt from the mandatory Limosa declaration.


How can I file a Limosa declaration?

You can file a declaration by using the secure Limosa online service.

File a Limosa declaration